Zlabia.com Le Rendez-vous des Juifs d'Algerie

Abd-el Kader

Envoyé par admin 
Abd-el Kader
13 septembre 2004, 09:24
Dear Sir. Please keep this confidential.

We are a norwegian couple, and we hope you could help us.My wife have several times had the same dream, a dream about a man called Abd-el Kader. This is from 1807 to 1883 and he is a form of a leader (sultan) for an army, living in Oran, We have found his name in a dictionary, but we want very much to know more, how and where he lived. Could you please give us an adress or name to someone who is able to help us? We would be very greatfull for your help.

With many greatings,
H B
son
Re: Abd-el Kader
26 octobre 2004, 08:34
Hi there ,

I have some sites which gonna provide you some infos about el emir abdelkadder .but i dont know if you are familiar with the french. If it is the case ,let me know i will try to find out something else.

[www.wmascara.gov.dz]

[encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com]

Omar

Un bonjours du canada
19 novembre 2004, 09:37
thank u for the interst that u testefy, u and your wife to the emir abd el kader personality.the builder of algerian nation, i'm from algiers, and i can help u to enrich your knowledge about this personality, by sending to u a book narrating all the emir life,in french.
u've just to tell me your adress if it is possible to send it to u
salut
20 novembre 2004, 10:14
For H.B

I think also the Abdel-Kader your wife is dreaming of several times must be the Emir Abdel-Kalder.He's an algerian prince around this period 1807-1883, who lead a rebilion against french invasion of Algerian.
He's considered down here as the father of the algerian nationalism and has brought the first idea of an algerian nation.
He was not only a warrior but also a man of letter and philosophy.
He was a member of a sufi confrery called "Tarika Qadiria" that teach muslman esotheism.He was from Mascara that is only a few kilometters away from the city of Oran/Algeria.
It said also that he was a free-mason, but this last information is not quite proved.
He was condamned after he turned himself to french government at that time to exil to Syrian and had played an important role to protect syrian christians under persecution.
He was a great man internationaly know and there is even a small city called on his name in the United States.
You will probaby find more about him on the net now you know who he is.
He was also, as I mentioned above, initiated to the esotherism sciences.
I beleive deams has a meaning, to you to find he's call in you wife's vision.

Sincerely yours

Hocine
21 novembre 2006, 10:46
bonsoir:
c'ets bien de coversser sur ABDEL KADER ,mais en francais ,faites nous pofiter. merci
Amicalement votre
07 août 2007, 21:09
Des infos sur Abd el Kaderhttp://algerieiledelareunion.viabloga.com/inaugurations.shtml
17 septembre 2007, 12:35
18 septembre 2007, 04:49
17 février 2010, 05:28
S'il ya une personnalité algérienne qui s'est particuliérement illustré par sa grande tolérance et sa sagesse , c'est bien l'Emir abdel kader..Si seulement nous dirgeants pouvaient s'inspirer de ce gand homme , on serait à mille lieux de notre état d'aujourd'hui !!
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

ZLABIA

Copyright 2000-2024 - ZLABIA.COM