Zlabia.com Le Rendez-vous des Juifs d'Algerie

Shalom

Envoyé par admin 
Shalom
07 décembre 2003, 09:44
Shalom:

I am Algerian and i live in Algeria too, I am jewish from my father ad He is Jewish from his father too and we're here i Algeria since a very old time we have always pretented to be Muslim but i fact we are NOT.
I am 36 years old single, Man I would like to quit Algeria in order to immigrate to Israel for ever please i will be very grateful to you if you could help me or send me information or links what and how to do to go to Israel because there is no Embassy or relations between Israel and Algeria, people in Algeria hate so much jews,and we must never show that we are jewish. so my family had changed names ect...
because of antisemitic and hatred, I deeply hope to
live for ever and to die in Israel.

Sincerly yours

Mr: B.
Re: Shalom
11 décembre 2003, 06:02
Good day to you,
I have a very good friend of mine living now in Algeria and having no problem at all being openly a Jewish there. I am very astonished about seeing you saying that people in Algeria "hate so much Jewish". This is, as far as I know, not true.
However I confirm, there are no known or active synagogues at this moment in Algeria. But some people (good people are working on this to change things and give the Jewish their right for places of prayer like others; Muslims, Christians…
I hope for you all the best.
Keddine.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

ZLABIA

Copyright 2000-2024 - ZLABIA.COM